Wednesday, July 22, 2009

- SOS -

i'm not feeling good...
i'm super stressed..
super broked... super tired..

i have no mood to go for a holiday now...
even though it's like.. only a few days away..

cos when i come back , i have tons of things to settle...

gotta change my dental appt time,
settle my bills,
go my gynae appt. go to cpf to settle somethings terminate my true yoga
have to email the curtin ppl to swap lessons...
gotta change my roster again.. to fit into the curtin schedule..
cos apparently, i can't skip tutorials..
i'll have to work in the morning... study at night..
go for course from 8 to 5.. and study from 7 to 9pm
i know, that's the sacrifice that i have to make..
and i should whine and complain but...
but i'm damn tired.

it's not really started yet, and i'm already down with flu...

money is really a big problem.. i really dunno how ..

i jus feel like arghh~ very stressed.

exams are in OCT?!
wad?

i've not met hubby tan for so long.. i can't even have time for him.. no. wait, i dun even have time for myself.. what am i talking about..


help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment