Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oo absence makes the heart fonder oO

sometimes .. i wonder, "absence makes the heart fonder ." this quote.. issit really true or not...
i've not been having chance to talk to hubby tan properly.. , if i am , on the phone with him .. it's usually not more than 10 mins.. he's busy and i'm busy too..

there's so many things i wanna talk to him.. tell him my problems.. and stress... no chance..
have to wait till sat ...

these few days, we never meet, never chat properly.. i wonder whether he'll miss me? i don't think so.. probably.. he's too held up at work.. ..

i'm super tired.. this feeling . i dunno how to describe.. really..

2 comments:

  1. randomly came across your blog.
    i totally know how you feel.
    my boyfriend and i are in a long distance relationship, and he's the quiet type.
    we haven't been communicating for a long time, and our phone calls are short, mostly with me speaking. i guess the only thing you can do now is believe in your relationship, and believe in him. =)
    it's difficult to not be upset, i totally know how it is. but i keep telling myself i have to trust him, me and us.
    at least u're in the same country, you can still meet. but i'm so far away from my bf..
    all the best to you and ur bf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, Anonymous..
    thanks for reading my blog, considered myself so much more luckier than u .. i guess u're right, all i have to do is to keep believing .. and u too.. do the same.. Best wishes to u both.. =)

    ReplyDelete