Tuesday, July 7, 2009

new book^^


i was out with noi that ytd.. we're at the mrt .. sitting opp us, was a girl reading this book "Mile Hi! club".. Noi whispered to me. "hey this book is really nice, the author is an ex flight hostess.. of certain airline". i know la.. see the way she combs her hair in the pic. i know it's SIA. obviously.


being an over obsessive air stewardess fan. i told noi, i'm gonna buy tat book. and so we ended up in bugis, and I boughT the bOOK! .. it's super nice to read.. i told hubby tan, he showed the "fu yan" face... ha! wadever~

basically, the book is about the "not so nice, behind the scenes" of being a flight stewardess...

probably after i read the book, i'll find that, maybe flying isn't my kind of job afterall.. it's so complicating and political.. That's why, i failed twice. in the interview.. ..

i didn't noe , that behind the scene of the glamour pretty job, one of their JD is actually cleaning toilets, literally, scrubbing the seats and wiping off urine.. Now, that's scary.. cos at least my job doesn't require us to mops the toilets and .. eeeEks. quite digsusting..

one of my JD requires us to clean assess though. =_=''' but not as bad la. dunno why. probably used to it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ytd, hubby tan came over my place for dinner after i pester him so much.. haha.. he told me, that he wanna be an actor, maybe he'll go for interview .. and he told me that MJ was his inspiration to be an actor. OMG, jaw-dropped. i couldn't stand the idea of him being an actor. he'll have to act in love scenes, where it requires him to kiss the actress, although it's jus acting but. !!!!!!!! i totally cannot accept it. CAn u ? OMg.

cos of that. we quarrel abit.

he say, he didn't stop me from going to SIA for interview, it's me who flung the interview .. *ouch*

quite true. anyway, he's not legally my husband yet, he has his own life. i can't stop him from doing the things he like. he's right.

if we're meant to be together , we will. ..



right, hubby tan?

No comments:

Post a Comment