Thursday, July 2, 2009

*career*

OMg, what's wrong with blogger, why can't they just settle the picture problem, still can't seem to upload any pics, it's happening to my friends too.. =_='''

recently , i 've been thinking bout my life in poly, how i ever got myself started in nursing, i really dunno,, Nursing is really a damn noble job tat not everyone can actually do... but it's also not as nice as everyone thinks it is..

nobody really understands how a nurse feels. after being scold by her Nurse managers, seniors, colleagues, doctors, patients and patient's family member..

the only reason that i can think of me becoming a nurse, i guess, is a calling from God, i dunno.. soon after i got into nursing , i met lionel, then became a catholic.. everything's linked.


i used to be really afraid of ppl puking, be it, children, babies, adults or drunkards. (I am still afraid now despite being a nurse) .. the extent of me being really afraid of vomits, is crazy. my kness go weak, i start to tremble and sweat like mad. its a phobia.

so, alot of my family members are really shocked when i chose to be a nurse. yet, i still brace thru it, and pass out as a Staff nurse..


looking back at my poly life, i started as a nursing student, learning how to take Bp, vital signs .. till yr 2 , seeing ppl delivering babies.. yr 3 PRCP, handling real cases.. and now finally a staff nurse.. handling life.. it's quite amazing huh?

i miss my polymates.. alot, those days where we hang out doing our projects.. go KFC to eat.. skip lectures.. stress for exams... hhaha.. i don't get to experience that now, after stepping into my career..

really miss the practice sessions with the maniquins .. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment