Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Oo countdown to my AL oO

yay!

3 more days , i'll be free from the crazy pts from the ward... the last thing i wan now, is to have a flu, esp now, during the H1n1 period, i'm at the high risk category..

if i'm really down with the stupid flu, i have to stop going to Thailand and... my holiday will be ruined.. i don't wan~!

work is kinda relax these few days, esp my night shift, if all the night shifts are like that, i wouldn't mind working permanent night shift, haha, jus that i'll look super haggard and my skin will spoil.. fear not~ ! i'll be trying out these facial product that i have received from 'Kawaii tokyo'..

my sis msged me while i was working today, "sis, u bought something from japan ar?
me: " no"
sis: " but i received some package from japan.. "

i was super shocked, excited.. it's actually that product, mini sample... i jus randomly join them as a member, didn't expect to receive the sample.. haha.. anyway, i'ma try these products, can bring them to thailand .. it comes with a mini pouch! so pretty..



shall expect a slight change in my skin~!

No comments:

Post a Comment