Friday, July 3, 2009

*dou ya gardens*


there's even a small snail settling on the plant.
my sis is very proud of her douya garden #1 , so she wan me to post her dou ya plants. in my blog, threatened if i never blog, she destroy my garden of douya #2 ...

it's quite a delayed post actually, me and my sis went to Jp that time , thinking not to spend any money, jus to hang out and eat... end up.... bought a whole load of body shop stuffs, all bcos of her.

there's a mini clearance sale of body shop going on , and being the usual me, I can't resist sale!
esp this month i havent buy anything for myself yet. .. so we splurge..
there's so many things going on now.. my schedule is so packed.!!
went to see Gynae today, the experience is super scary, but glad that everything is fine as of now.. i really hope everything is oki.. =)
i'm turning in now.. tml gotta wake up early for work! nite nite...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment