Monday, June 8, 2009

*worries*

I just finished work and came back home, been quite busy the past few days.. never slept well too.. the dark circles are seriously popping out.. see.

ignore the blouse pls, it's some aunty looking pj. =P ... see. i've been bothered by so many things that i didn't rest well .. keep working that's why i end up having big eyebags and triple eye lids in one side of my eye.. =x

list of things that bothers me recently:
1. hubby tan since that day , the things that he said.. keep thinking bout it..
2. watson contest
3. clinique contest
4. curtin school fees (in need of large sum of money within short period of time)
5. sudden loss of bonus
6. school time table and requests..
7. my weight..
.
.
.
so on ..

some things are quite unnecessary but.. still it's bothering me..
sometimes when it's time to slp , i jus can't slp, i'm super tired .. but can't fall asleep , and i can't eat piriton if the next day i'm working morning.. i'll be knocked out.


actually i'm suppose to meet up with SSN they all for farewell dinner for wan and fiq. leaving for NS.. but i really can't , been going out alot last week after work, my parents KB already.. so i jus stay at home lor.. so many of them leaving.. Abu also leaving for NS. haz quiting, rodo transfering out.. so sian..i'm also planning to leave but still deciding.. leave for KKH.

bothered by my fees for curtin because.. I HAVE NO BONUS THIS YR.
super irritating.. we worked like shit, sweat like hell with the PPE and N95. risk of getting infected with H1N1. yet we don't get extra. seriously overworked under paid. i'm so worried bout the fees cos curtin says we have to submit the money by 16 june, which is like in a weeks time. where the hell can i get the money.? i tried asking my mum to lend me, i'll slowly pay her back, she not only do not want to help, she also said, " no money don't study la". what's wrong with her? super irritating. i have no choice but to borrow from my granny. i really don't want to ... she's so old already... ...

sometimes i dun understand why my granny is so different from my mum, i told my granny bout my situation, she totally understands .. i told her i will definately pay her back , monthly basis. she says," take ur time, no need to pay also can.. most imptly u must study hard, if u study hard don't pay me back also can... " i was so touched by her. . but i felt guilty borrowing money from her.... thanx granny!

next.. hubby tan recently told me that he will consider to work at his uncle company which might require him to travel very often.. but the pay is good.. i'm not sure how good it is la.. but i have no say for this.. if it really happens then probaby this is the way we'll communicate. haha...



......
i'm gonna stop here, damn tired already.. yawnzZ.. time to slp.. nite..!




No comments:

Post a Comment