Tuesday, June 23, 2009

*spendthrift*

woohoo~

guess wad? i'm afternoon shift today, went to work and was asked to take leave for 2 days cos there's too many staff working today and tml~! anyway, i wasn't feeling very well too, had palpitation, and running nose and slight cough..
i was jus complaining to hubby tan that i haven got much rest and slp.. now i can slp all i want!

super happy!

oh ya, due to the excessive white hair appearing, and i've been receiving lots of irritating comments like,

" hey, u shld go dye ur hair , all ur white hair can be seen."
" have u been thinking alot recently?"

" are u stressed?"
" ur white hair are so visible.."

i've decided to dye my hair. and yes, i've done it..

GOodbye white hair!

=D nowadays i've been wondering shld i perm my hair, cos i look so boring, my hair is jus straight, can't do much bout it, so i consulted the hair dresser, upon seeing that i was so intereted in curling ,out of kindness , he help me to curl my hair temporarily, which really look nice..
but i've yet to decide whether to perm permanently..



recently, i've been spending uncontrollably, even though i'm really financially down. i must learn to control.. haiz, if not i can forget bout getting my car license, OR getting married, buying house and stuff..

i keep spending on unecessary stuffs like panties and bras, i get very super excited (don't think i'm a pervert pls) all the laces and patterns , it's jus so nice that i really wan them all.. though i can only wear one at a time.. hahah

.. when i see there's sales going on in La Senza or Cotton on..i wld automatically go into the shop, cos it all means, cheap lingeries.. and really nice wans.. not like those pasar malam kind.. but the thing is i have a lot of it already , i dun need to buy anymore..

things like body lotions, hand cream, lip balm and glosses, or mascara, i haven fininsh using one and yet i wanna buy some more, what's wrong with me,? i don't think there's any other girl as crazy and spendthrift as me..

my lip gloss collection (from left clinque, lancome, sally hansen, sasa, jap brand, maybelline)

my mascara collection ( from left, Etdude, Rimmel, Maybelline, fiberwig, bodyshop)

my creams ( from left top, sasa, ralph lauren, jergens, baby johnson, bodyshop, vaseline)

my lip balm collection ( palmer, vaseline..)
actually i still have alot i jus dunno where i place it..

*Valleri u have to stop spending like there's no tommorrow. *

somebody shld slap my face to ask me to wake up.




ytd, went out with loveliest,
to celebrate ranji belated bday and santhya's 17 bday.. went to vivo "Thai Accent" to eat .. quite nice , but super ex.. haha.. pictures are all with rumya, she hasn't uploaded yet..



Happy bday ranji and santhya!






i'm missing my hubby tan alot ..

No comments:

Post a Comment