Tuesday, June 9, 2009

teapot

hubby tan jus said that "i'm a little teapot short and stout." cos i took the bad genes of my parents while my sis took the good genes..:

my dad- tall and fat


my mum- short and slim


me -short and fat!!!



my sis slim and tall!!!


unfair~! super duper unfair...

=(

forget it, no use thinking bout it .. truth is it'll never change.. haha

had a heart to heart talk with my besti today.. been so long since we talk.. bout some things la.. time really flies, i still rmb the first time we know each other was during sec 2 .. that's like donkey years ago when we're still struggling with our O and N levels.. getting all stressed up with our discipline mistress.. haha.. super funny .. miss the old days actually..

as we grow older, we grew apart, cos of the different hobbies that we like.. she's a person who really loves having fun , while i'm a boring person who's always busy with work.. haha.. that's why we seldom meet up.. but i'm glad she still treat me as a best friend.. =) and we still enjoy hanging out togather..


noi. u're my best friend!







No comments:

Post a Comment