Sunday, May 9, 2010


hey! I'm suppose to be doin my assignment and going to class today,.. what am i doing here.. blogging?!

i'm just too laazy to drag my self all the way to aljunied esp after i know that the lesson is not pertaining to what i'm going to do for my assignment. Talking bout assignment.. ha~ NOT YET STARTED! wth. submission date is like . 31st may. and i'm still taking my own sweet time..
everytime i on the com, i'll be either watchin PPlive, or face booking or doin some random stuff.. what's my prob. =_='''

"Procrastinator " is me.

anyway, many things happened this few weeks while i was MIA-ing firstly, my hospital started some electronic documentation device and shifting of the whole entire team of doctors in the medical dept that cause really chaos in the ward.. wtf .. never rested during night shift at all.. it was so busy for the past week. and for a moment i hated to go work.

2ndly, hubby's gong passed on.. was really sad coz we jus visited him a few days ago before he departed. and jus spoken to him.. though i always see death in the hospital.. i still feel kinda sad at the moment when i saw him strugglin to breathe. makes me wonder, how would one feel when they're just waiting for their time to be up.. scared? or jus expected.? i duno for me i feel it's damn scary.. one moment you're breathing .. one moment you're not. ee..

hubby's mom is really tough, i wish i could be like her, she never complains about anything .. really and she's always so supportive.. she deals with almost everything in the house from earning money, paying bills to doing house work ..cooking for all of them.. and taking care of her own parent and her in-laws.. i really salute to her. probably, it's GOD's help, she's given all her time to GOD to manage. i should do that sometime.weird, it's mother's day , i suppose to be talking bout my mum yet i'm talking bout someone else's mom.. haha..anyway, nothing to talk bout my mum, she's the total opposite of hubby's mum.. she complains ALOT.

nevertheless, all mothers are important ppl.. cos without them we will not be here! i will not be here blogging too.. haha.. sSO..


---happy mother's day to all mothers---


what's going on for me and hubby?





playing simulation golf, and eating jap food.. week after weeks.. ahha

life is still as sweet when i'm with him. after 5 yrs i'm still missing him when he's not with me.. and i still love him as much as i do when i was with him 5 yrs ago.. or love him even more..
i know it sounds super cliche that he's the only motivation for me to do alot of things.. sometimes i sit down and think, if he's not here with me anymore, i would probably break down .. and not work not doing anything..

about marriage, i guess, we can't rush into it.. yes we r all so excited to get married, but when we sit down and think, first thing he told me was, that he feels that he doesn't wanna get married so soon , cos he'll loose all his freedom , he wanna accomplish alot of things that he's not yet done, and i bet he wanna enjoy his singlehood for as long as he can..

we've applied for the flat, still waiting for results.. we'll start baby steps first.

i wish for a lot of things to happen. but. it's not gonna happen . so soon at least not now.


No comments:

Post a Comment