Sunday, May 30, 2010

Have i mentioned that i love weekends the most ever since i've been on perm nite.. lolz..

i spent 2 quality days with love. =) watching time traveller's wife, lazing around.. talking love.. going church and eating japanese food. again.. =)

lazing around with mountains of pillows and the tioman turtle..

.
.
.
so the story begins..

that'a a classic pose of him..

开动咯!

that's my tempura ramen!

uni sushi (sea urchin) -he insisted.

salmon sashimi. is a must

mango + slamon + roe sushi

.
.
.
.
.

and many other more.. too hungry to take pics.. haha

he says. i'm his dummydoll..

i say, he's my clown! wahahaha..


i really really enjoyed myself.. meanwhile.. i've completed my assignment! finally.. and submitted today.. i just hope that i get reasonable marks.. O. ya.. forgot to share the good news.. i actually scored high marks for my previous 2 assignments! Praise the lord..


May the lord be with me always. and him too..

No comments:

Post a Comment