Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's my third nite and i friggin' tired~! one more assignment, one more presentation, plus one more exam to go! good luck to me..

i'm so stressed! everything seems so impossible to me now.. i know i shouldn't feel so negative but.. i can't help it..! can i have 30 hours a day pls. !

i'm so not looking forward to weekends. to have the thought of not spending time with hubby tan.. he's having some seminar , only can meet me on my sleeping day which is fri .. sat and sun i'll have to study.. =(

i gotta drag myself to work.. how sad. this self pity thingy is not going anywhere.. i gotta buck up and start moving on.. 2 more nites to go. and i'm done. FOR the week only.
I need the strength and will to move on.... really.
.

Hope everything will be over in the blink of an eye..

No comments:

Post a Comment