Thursday, April 1, 2010

it's again.. the weekend.. time to rest and do assignments... i've been gyming for the past 2 weeks.. and guess wad?!
to my suprise i lost 1 kg! i know it's not a big deal but still... it's consider a huge achievement for me !! however.. it's suuperr tiring.. and all the restrictions in food are making me crazy.. =(
to add on my misery, i've had a super bad haircut.... SUPER bad. i'm gonna burn the salon down for cutting my hair like this....

haha.. kiddin..la..

but still it's like this.... what kinda hairstyle is this. ?! *angry* $4.80 worth of haircut. i dunno why the price like this. siaoness.
i wanna puke . each time i look in the mirror. =(

never ever gonna step into this shop @ lakeside MRT station.

nuff said of the ugly hair...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dunno why, sometimes i feel a bit taken advantage of by bf, friends, family.. issit bcuz i'm too easy going and that i don't voice out at all.. or issit i'm very easy to bully.. i also dunno..
i feel very down sometimes, but i'm not letting all these things to bother me.. i've got much better things to do.. assignments.. and stuff..

i wish i could just forget all other crazy things and move on.. .. .. i'm tryin to..
i try not to think about marriage now..
it seems too unrealistic..

i'm gonna lose weight, finish my degree, learn driving.... that's my aim. as of now...
alright, super tired now... *yawnz*

gd nite.
a glimpse of my ugly hair again.

Oh . it's good friday today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment