Wednesday, January 27, 2010

my last nite, and more nites to come..


我一定是想结婚想疯了。。
i jus feel like settling down..
many said, i'll regret my decision of wanting to get married young,
but i disagree and i know my decision w
ill never be wrong..

yuu huU~

Tonite will be the last nite .. and
tonight's gonna be a good nite =)
"all 's well.. "-->( that's me and mariyat's fav quote of the nite..)
but unfortunately, there'll be more nites to come.. cos i jus requested sister to put me on perm nite for 3months, due to financial constraints.. so i hope it'll be granted..
though it's little money, still there's extra money..


that's how i look like if i work on nite..
with the specs except the unifo
rm is white now..


it's gonna be damn tired, juggling my classes and nite shifts but i've no choice cos that's the path that i chose.

i'm still wondering wad to do after my degree:
1) continue rotting in w73
2) industrial nurse
3) I.R nurse
4) Mt E clinic
5) Research nurse
6) "Tai tai" ( hahhaha. jk)

I've got until year end to decide, seriously , i can't stand working in wards, it's so stress and i've worked there for 3 yrs, within the 3 yrs, so many ppl quit, recently one of them jus quit..
I didn't know nursing was like this then. arghh..

**wad's the meaning of nurse to the public?**

"uniformed Maid?"
we're worse than maids..


The only thing i look forward to is spending time with my family.. i realised.. esp my granny..
i dunno y, but it jus feel better spending time with them , talking bout the past and all.. rather than spending time with other ppl.. going out to eat and spend money....

ahm's with corgi

mum with corgi

i love this candid shot. haha

"家人永远还是最好的.."


we may be angry with each other, but sometimes it's jus unavoidable, at the end of the day , we'll realise that the most support , came from family..

No comments:

Post a Comment