Friday, January 29, 2010

*Masquerade wedding*

Went to ahm's place jus now before meeting hubby tan.. and took some pics with Branson aka "olili" our nickname for him.. haha he's such a cutie .. starting to make some noise already.. so cute!! unfortunately, i can only stay a while.. and rushed off to attend Jaz's sis wedding..




Today's Jaz's sister wedding.. it was really grand, held at Swissotel~ =) It was really sweet, makes me wonder how will my wedding look like...
I'm sure hubby tan will definitely sing on stage, that one he can't miss..
he did sang to me on my 21st bday wad... hahaha..
i'm glad to attend this kind of wedding cos it'll give me some ideas to create my own special wedding.. i was telling hubby tan that maybe he would like the theme to be victorian style since he like "lestat the Vampire" so much! hahaha
their theme was masquerade.. damn nice.. managed to take some snap shot.. of me and hubby tan..


my "Zorro"

Had a random chat with wayne, he asked me how long i've been working in the hosp... and stuffs.. he asked me whether i'm interested in working private.. !! of course yes la.. been sourcing for so many jobs.. really hope he can help me out this time.. can't wait to get out of sgh!

Arghh` talking bout work.. i'm working Pm tml.. super sux.. having headache now.. gonna hit the sack. gud nite ya'll..


i'm missing hubby tan. the one and only i love.

No comments:

Post a Comment