Saturday, May 23, 2009

my inner fear..

yesterday, i had a super wierd dream, super scary that i woke up suddenly..


i dreamt that i went for a routine bodycheck, they took a CXR, eye check and body check la.. when i was waiting for my report, i saw the doctors whispering among themselves looking at me as though i'm contagious..


so i went forward and ask them, how's my result...


one of them told me i had large patches showing on my CXR and apparently there's some bacti growing in my lungs and it seems quite serious..


my eyes show early signs of cataract, there's some greyish stuff covering abit of my pupil.. and he said that i had to go for EOT to remove it else i'll be blind..


i asked them wad''s my diagnosis they refuse to tell me, they ask me to wait for their consultant.. i was so worried, scared... ... .. ...... then i woke up..


... the only reason that i can think of me having this crazy dream is that i face my own patients too much , so much so that i keep dreaming of this wierd dreams.. i've seen them being so sick and it makes me so afraid of falling sick.. .. that's how the dream came about..


anyway.. i'm continuing my "project lionel tan", deadline is tml.. i'm so dead...


No comments:

Post a Comment