Friday, May 29, 2009

fatigue.

me. super tired, eye bags.
..i jus came back from owl shift, showered at hospital.. been thru a crazy night with full of I/V anti biotics.. 4 hourly IVs plus hypocount monitoring.. can u imagine?!

sometimes, nursing HIV patients can be quite sad, a person who doesn't look like he has AIDS, who can walk and joke, super friendly, after 2 months, totally bed ridden, with bedsores all over.. broken skins.. smelly, suken face.. tubes all over, bld to be taken daily.. almost near to drowsy state....

it only means.. " better be safe then sorry "

not trying to be educational here.. but, i feel alot for these kinda patients.. i believe all nurses do, we get to see the whole progress of HIV, how scary it can be, it's not wad normal ppl can accept..
nuff' said bout this disease.. moving on..

i was working night with one of my Philippines fren, she jus came back from her country, she seems different when i spoke to her, listless, tired, puffy eyes, lost a whole lot of weight..! later that night, i initiated to talk to her, asking her what's wrong.. .. ....

she then told me, her boyfriend broke up with her just, yesterday.. over the phone.. they were together 5 years.. wad the?! she's a super nice girl.. she keep asking me, " what shld i do, i'm very sad, i tried calling him, almost 100 TIMES, he didn't ans... i kept crying and crying..... "

omg,i really dunno how to comfort her........ T-T if this was me, i would've died..

next, jus before i knock off, someone has to irritate me, early morning, not the doctors, not my patients, not my NC, but it has to be my colleague... early in the morning blaming the night staff, "why didn't top up the gown , now got no gown must go store to take... haiyyah!!"

i'm super irritated, here i am trying to gather them to pass report, now.. someone has to do that.. and i'm already not feeling very well, stomach super pain.. don't they understand that we have alot of things to do at night.. yes , i admit we did surf net at times, but it's only for like 10 mins, while we're resting our legs.. =(

works over, get over it val..

ytd, i went shopping with my sis at JP, and she asked me to join this watson unique u contest with her.. in order to join, we need to buy certain things and get the receipt, post our pictures online.. so i bought this....


Rimmel sexy curve mascara

actually we wanted to buy a body shop white musk lotion for my auntie, end up buying some other things for myself, eye gel- claims that it'll reduce puffiness, get an instant fresh eyes..
so .. total loots of the day..





Sally hansen lip inflation

body shop eye gel

Rimmel sexy curve

waste money or wad now?!

nonsense.. i haven post my pics online.. currently this are the two pics that i've consider to put.. dunno whether can anot...


that's close up

that's full length.

KK, that's all, i'm going to fall asleep...will update on the contest.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment