Monday, August 30, 2010

Late entry on birthday bash~

on 20/08/2010... THat's when i turn 23! .. I was working nite as usual ... and below is a picture of my first birthday cake .. prepared by Elaine, Cora, Sri and Soumya..... Thanks so much.. it's full of love!
Too bad only 1 pathetic picture from sri's phone. ahha
.
.
.
.
.
Next up.
.
.
.
the long await
.
.
..
birthday bash @ Grand Corpthorne Waterfront!!!

They hide and scare me with this cake!

one of the main culprit! Thanks so much for everything that u done .. *I love u*
Thanks hubby tan the most and loveliest and melsome~ for the birthday suprise that u guys planned for me .. i was truely touched and shocked.!


wii was awesome.. !

cake was yummy

pizza was yummy too!

PResents were awesome!

That's my lovely cake!

the loveliest!

That umbrella symbolises something.. i'm so touched by it. p/s : i've been carrying it in my bag eversince i got it. hee

eagerly opening up the present

thats the umbrella i'm talking bout~

The new wallet !

look at me and my happiest face! CHANEL perfume!

.

.

.
Time has passed so fast..... i can't believe i'm 23 already..

From this girl on the right. to ... this...

Happy birthday to mE!

No comments:

Post a Comment