Tuesday, June 22, 2010


..So many things happening .. that sets me thinking..

..so many dreams .. keep repeating.. same thing.. over and over again...

..i dunno why..


..perhaps .. i'm really exhausted...

..need a long break.. from work..

sometimes .. i think to myself, if i'm not a nurse anymore, what else can i do.. for a living?

..... Nothing.




went out with Loveliest that day, to celebrate Ranji bday..one sentence she said, sets me thinking from that day till now..




"patient's life is not up to us to decide , even though they're DIL max.. "




maybe it's due to the environment i'm working at ... seeing death is like nothing to me anymore.. maybe it's due to "go with the flow ... " everyone else is doing it.. so i shall just follow..




i realised it's not fair to the patient..




however, there's nothing i can do bout it , i can either continue to do it , or leave the working environment...




i love nursing.. i feel good helping other ppl... but ... so many other reasons made me hate it..




working with ur best friend can be the worst thing... seeing them do the things that is so not right, and dunno how to bring it across to them nicely so as not to offend them..




working with them, dampens my mood, makes me guilt -stricten...




God, pls give me the strength to do the right things for my patients..



THanks Ranji for enlightening me!

No comments:

Post a Comment