Thursday, March 18, 2010


Perm night started.. school new sem started... alot of assignments.. i'm under super alot of stress... life is never smooth i know.. i'm trying hard to take baby steps to complete everything..

Got my BTO results. i didn't get the flat. in a way happy , in a way sad... sad cos without getting a flat, my mom will not allow me to ROM. happy because, we can always find resale flat.. it's bigger and save the renovation cost.. but. it's damn ex. hubby tan and me are trying to find ways to calculate our finances....

When i'm younger, i used to think that getting married is like super easy, found the man u love, he propose, we marry. but it's not that in reality eh.. not at all..
it's so tough.. there's a lot of things to consider.. lots of $$ involve... everything is so unsure now.. i am really quite lost..

we've lost the ballot, therefore, ROM date delay..wedding AD also will be delay, Taiwan photoshoot also delay.. i really dunno... *so tired*

sometimes .. it feels like i am worrying for everything, nobody to share all these problems with.. cos hubby tan is always working, seldom answer my calls.. but ,whenever he answers, i dunno what to tell him anymore..

adding on to my misery, haiz, i've put on 3 kg of weight, on my tummy mostly.. i hate it.. i can't understand why some ppl can eat so much and don't put on weight, but i don't eat alot, i put on double to amt of weight..

i've started gyming.. and sit-ups, intensive.. gonna last for 3 months.. i don't care whether i'll be super tired after night shift or it's gonna affect my health, these 3 kg of fat or wadever it is.. has to go away.

if by the end of 3 months, my tummy looks nicer, i'll go for belly piercing for rewards :))

off to Batam CM!


No comments:

Post a Comment