Friday, February 5, 2010

out with hubby tan..


Suprisingly fast, magnet journey came to an end.. everybody's so relieved.. now who's worrying are those who are at the upper level, whether we get the magnet recognition or not, depends on the 4 auditors who came to audit us, and we have to wait for another 90 days before they break the news..

Ytd, after 6 days of work, finally it's my off day.. and i went out with hubby tan!..
firstly, had my dental appt, fixed in a new retainer look a like thingy on my lower set of teeth.. and it's freaking painful... =(


After that we went off to vivo..ate sushi tei!
.
.
.
.

as usual, his cheekiness..

very carefully choosing his food..

me posing with the sushi tei chopstick..

my fav! presenting the mouthwatering... " Mayonnaise Hotate "

Thanks hubby tan for treating me some nice food~ yummy~
and
for buying this i slim for me..


i'll try it and blog about it in another few weeks time...

we walked around.. and look at pets.. as usual, his favourite spot.. pet safari.. then head off to ring hunting! .. we tried on several pair of engagement ring... the one that we liked most is from SK, price is rather reasonable.. only $800 ++ for a pair.. =) that. we'll keep KIV..
so nice ring hunting with hubby tan.. makes me wonder when will our big day arrive..

next stop.. somerset 313..
pretty boring cuz of the big crowd, hubby tried on some clothes, which look like Bangladesh style.. not trying to be racist here, hmm.. must say it looks quite ok on him..

took some snap shot of him..

trying to act model..
.
.
then my turn to try.. while hubby tan sat outside waiting for me..


i love this dress alot.. i'm gonna go back to buy it..hee hee

after that we went to paragon , hubby tan is meeting his student there , to collect payment.. off we go , to meet jaz and regine and felicia, ex- emirates crew. *envy*
nothing much, we headed home cuz hubby had to do a conference call with all his students.. back at his place.. waited for him to finish the call and went back to my home..



such a pleasant date i had with hubby tan.. after 5 yrs, our love still sizzles.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment